This health charity are at an exciting point in their ambitious growth plans and need an experienced user researcher to help them build an even deeper understanding of their users.
This role will be in the UX team and, with them, you’ll use a range of research methods to identify and interpret user needs, and present and share findings, helping to create and improve products and services.
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrative experience as a user researcher
- Experience using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods to generate actionable insight
- Experience helping teams operate at a more strategic level through research, helping them to understand the wider context and how the users interact with the charity
- The ability to transform findings into recognisable user needs, helping teams prioritise and design a range of solutions
- Confidence in explaining user needs to stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of introducing and formalising user research practices, establishing a user-centred culture
- Fantastic analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with agile working practices
The successful person will:
- Plan, design, prepare and run research activities using a range of methods
- Manage the end-to-end process from recruiting participants and preparing discussion guides, to moderation, analysis and presenting results
- Foster a user-centred team culture
- Turn findings into stories and actions
- Communicate findings to the wider organisation
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible, regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for please get in touch with one of our team. At The Talent Set we have permanent, contract and interim positions available within the public and not for profit sectors across marketing, communications, digital and fundraising.
The Talent Set are the sole recruitment partner for this charity and will be managing the process end-to-end. Any third party CVs will be directed to The Talent Set for consideration.