We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Assistant Events Coordinator to support the Event Coordinators with planning and coordinating events aimed at promoting our organisation and attracting funding and awareness.
Experience of events management and/or fundraising are desirable, as well as excellent people skills and an ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
You will have the opportunity to work in an enjoyable and supportive environment, with truly dedicated people.
If you are a foodie and have a love of cooking and writing recipes, then this will be a considerable bonus for our charity as we have a number of projects over the next couple of years where your help would be considerably appreciated.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Computer literate
- Good Time management
- Communication and teamwork
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Quick learner
- Supporting the Events Coordinator with the following duties:
- Developing new ideas for a variety of events
- Planning events - including finding venues, speakers and presenters
- Coordinating the event on the day - including setup and break down
- Managing an event’s team
- Setting up any IT associated with the event - E.g. advertising the event on our website
- Working with the marketing team to create event paraphernalia and publicise the event
- Processing event attendee data after the event
- 6+ months
- Approximately 3 hours, 3 times a week (9 hours total), with occasional email use outside these hours.
- This role can be performed outside of regular office hours.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.