Residential Night Care Worker
30 hours (3 nights)
Grade 1, point 1
£14,816.00 (already pro-rated to 30 hours)
Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Shift lead
Where looking for a motivated Night Care Worker to join a dedicated team who provide a high standard of care and support to our young people. Passionate and supportive, you will get to know the young people’s interests and needs, giving emotional and practical support. As the young people have disabilities, Autism and additional needs, you will be required to provide support through the night with ensuring the young people are settled, this may include supporting with some challenging behaviour and personal care as identified in their person centred plans and risk assessments.
Some experience is preferable– however, what’s more important is the desire for a challenging and rewarding role and a genuine interest in developing your skills through the training and support that we offer. As the team at Woodlands offer short breaks 24 hours a day 52 weeks a year, you will need to be flexible and willing to work shifts over a seven day week. You should be proactive and creative in including the young people in their care and support them to be as independent as possible.
Each shift is 10 hours x 3 nights.
You'll get to help the people we support celebrate along the road to a brighter future. And, be part of an incredible team of like-minded peers. Together we work hard, laugh a lot, and support each other. We also have a range of rewards and benefits for our staff:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays. Pro rated for part time roles) rising to 27 days after 5 years and 30 days after 10 years.
- A company pension plan with 7% employer contribution
- Opportunity to purchase a health plan to claim towards therapy, dental and more
- Unlimited access to our employee assistance programme for advice and support
- Support from mental health first aiders
- Follow your ambitions and progress your career through on-the-job training, apprenticeships and qualifications