This post is to start in July 2021
We’re one of the North West’s leading disability charities, offering individual care, support and education to thousands of people each year.
Our work wouldn’t be possible without our incredible team of staff and volunteers who are positive role models to the people we support.
You’ll be joining an organisation driven by its values and desire to see meaningful change - the people we support really are at the heart of everything we do.
We want you to grow and develop - so we’ll support you to shape the career that you want to have.
We can’t promise a job with us will be easy. But what we can say is your work will be filled with meaning.
A job at the Together Trust is more than just a job. Together we’ll change lives.
The Together Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is a commitment we expect and require from all our staff and volunteers. All Successful applicants will undertake stringent recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS
- The Programme Manager will run the PMO and be the main point of contact for project management across the Together Trust.
- You will proactively manage the delivery of the Together Trust’s programmes.
- You will provide guidance and mentoring to project managers.
- You will ensure effective quality assurance and that projects adhere to defined project processes, standards and service specific policies.
- You will oversee contract compliance and ensure all projects are delivered to agreed expectations.
- You will need to ensure reports, data collection and analysis is undertaken to meet reporting deadlines.
- You will be expected to report progress at regular intervals to the Senior Leadership Team and other stakeholder groups and escalate deviations from timelines/budgets to the leadership team.
- The Programme manager will play a key role in cross-organizational working - sharing best practice across infrastructure and operational teams.
- You will ensure risks and issues are managed and mitigated as far as possible.
- You should also be looking for opportunities for process improvement across the organisation.
- Degree qualified in Business, Administration, I.T. or a related field.
- A qualification in managing projects/programs. e.g. MSP or Prince2
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on large scale programs.:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Highly organised.
You'll get to help the people we support celebrate along the road to a brighter future and be part of an incredible team of like-minded peers. Together we work hard, laugh a lot, and support each other. We also have a range of rewards and benefits for our staff:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays. Pro-rated for part time roles) rising to 27 days after 5 years and 30 days after 10 years.
- A company pension plan with 7% employer contribution
- Opportunity to purchase a health plan to claim towards therapy, dental and more
- Unlimited access to our employee assistance programme for advice and support
- Support from mental health first aiders
- Follow your ambitions and progress your career through on-the-job training, apprenticeships and qualifications