Role Outline and Purpose
This role focusses on supporting the food bank network to engage with the Trussell Trust Grants programme and supporting them to gain the skills and knowledge to engage with grants more broadly. The Trussell Trust Grants Programme is wide reaching and in place to support food banks in our network progress with their strategic vision.
• Create resources, guidance and presentations aimed at increasing food banks’ knowledge of grant opportunities and their application skills
• Help upskill and resource the area manager team to fully understand the grants programme and processes and better support food banks
• Offer 121 support to area managers and food banks to engage with the grants programme and suitable external grant funders
• Create and execute a communications plan to inspire the food bank network to engage with the grants programme and inform them of the processes
• Alongside the rest of the Grant Funding team, deal with queries about the grants programme from the food bank network
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.