- Create, document and prioritise application requirements by working together with team subject matter experts and end-users to development new functionality.
- Work with management, strategic planning and end-users to automate business processes.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce automation (such as workflow rules, process builders and flow) is integral for the role.
- Manage multiple Salesforce project streams, identifying projects which require assistance from the implementation partner, and manage projects from pipeline to production.
- Own the development and configuration function by becoming a technology ambassador for the solution, demonstrating its ‘use of’ cases, and ensuring the Trust gets the best return on its investment by using the platform to its fullest extent.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes and accessibility for users, policies, application configuration and help related materials as database applications are developed.
Closing date for applications: Mid-day on 20th May 2021
Interview date: 28th May 2021
More about The Trussell Trust
Refreshed on: 06 May 2021
Closed date: 20 May 2021
Tags: IT, Business Development