The Trusts Manager will have oversight and management of the Trusts Officers, building on existing relations and engaging with a whole new audience. The role will require experience of managing skilled fundraisers to develop long-term transformational relationships with trusts and foundations. The post will work with the team to grow the trusts and foundation programme, research new funders, cultivate existing donors and collaborating with the wider Public Engagement Directorate team to support the overall supporter journey.
- Ensure the highest standard of donor care is achieved across the team through tailored stewardship, engaging proposals, communications and other supporting materials
- Undertake prospect research of new, diverse and existing donors to ensure maximum impact of opportunities and enable the Trussell Trust to deliver its overall mission
- Provide day-to-day direction, support and line management. This will include regular 1:1s and annual reviews to ensure objectives and key results are met
- Research new and existing donors to maximise income potential
- Produce clear and compelling proposals, bespoke project information, engaging impact reports and other supporting materials
- Manage and develop relationships with new and existing trusts and foundations and key stakeholders to ensure successful long-term relationships
- Ensure delivery of programme reporting to ensure the impact of programmes is collated and reported as required
- Work collaboratively and creatively across the Public Engagement Directorate, particularly with our Major Donor and Corporate teams, and across the wider organisation
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.