Interviews: w/c 6th December
Established in 1976, The Edinburgh TV Festival is the UK’s leading event for the global TV industry, attracting 2,000 delegates to Edinburgh every August. It is wholly owned by The TV Foundation, a charity dedicated to addressing inequality in the sector and providing invaluable talent development interventions for over 4,000 people since 1990.
The Marketing and Design Manager will work directly with the Partnerships and Marketing Director and will be responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of the Festival and The TV Foundation’s marketing programme across all channels and platforms.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Create innovative and relevant content for Festival socials
- Day-to-day management of the Festival social channels, newsletters and website
- Design online and printed materials
- Monitoring and implementing the Festival’s marketing plan
- Digital and print art working across a number of different end uses for the TV Festival and the TV Foundation including but not limited to, social media assets, digital banners, signage, print adverts and publications.
- Planning and producing weekly Festival Newsletters working with Festival team to curate content
- Ensuring the TV Festival website is up to date
- Regular social media updates and coverage of all TV Festival events and TV Foundation activity
- Ensuring the TV Festival and TV Foundation brands are used correctly across all TV Festival and TV Foundation activity
- Identify appropriate new strategic marketing partnerships and develop bespoke creative marketing campaigns
- Management of Festival App and delegate platform
- Working with our digital production team on the creation and marketing of specially curated content
What we need:
- Strong organisational skills to plan and prioritise while responding flexibly to changing priorities
- Have an acute attention to detail and organisation
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with the Adobe software suite, specifically: Premiere Pro, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good knowledge of marketing and content creation for social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of WordPress based websites
- Understanding and knowledge of the TV industry
- Experience of working for a festival or events-based organisation
Flexibility regarding remote working – minimum 2 days a week at Edinburgh TV Festival offices, London, EC1X 3BR.
We are also open to conversations around working days and hours to help support parents, carers and other commitments.
Subject to continued funding, the role has scope to transition to a permanent role in Autumn 2022.
Please note, this role will require some occasional evening work and overnight travel, in addition to a full week in Edinburgh for the 2022 Edinburgh Television Festival.
We support diversity and inclusion and actively welcome and encourage applicants from under-represented groups, both of non-white ethnicity and/or those who identify as D/deaf and disabled. If you let us know you belong to any of these groups in your cover letter and meet our minimum requirements we guarantee you will be invited for a first round interview.
To apply, please send a CV, a covering letter detailing how you meet the role requirements and an example of design work
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.