The Vegan Society is an anagram of The Nicest Voyage. Quite fitting, we think, as for many people veganism is a journey – and a pretty remarkable one at that. Regardless of where you are on your vegan journey, our staff are on hand to make it easier, healthier and more fun. And if you think you’d be great at helping others with this, read on, as this may be right up your street.
The Vegan Society makes veganism more accessible and an easily adopted approach by supporting individuals, policy and decision makers, caterers, manufacturers, health care professionals and the media.
In order to meet our ambitious growth plans for the next few years, we need to recruit some additional people to join our team in our new offices conveniently located by Snow Hill station in Birmingham. As such we are looking to recruit a Assistant Account Manager for our Trademark Team, this role is key in supporting our growth strategy.
As an Assistant Account Manager within our Trademark Team, you will;
- Support a number of teams, situated within the trademark team. You will work with a number of businesses including supermarkets, retailers, suppliers, e-tailers and manufacturers across the UK and around the world, actively promoting the Vegan Society’s trademark.
- Communicate with potential clients and account holders, discussing their needs and assisting with onsite / virtual meetings where necessary.
- Provide telesales support.
- Data inputting of all relevant information into the CRM system.
- Ensure the correct use of the trademark logo is understood by all new applications and key accounts at registration, along with regular checks to avoid misuse and to maintain trademark compliance.
- Deal with trademark applications and enquiries from the UK and International markets.
- Assist the Account Manager on multiple accounts to provide a continuous and high level of customer care support.
- Develop a good understanding of the varying business lines and the range of products registering with the trademark.
- Assist with ingredient checking for products efficiently and proactively, and add to the knowledge base within the team.
To be considered as our Account Manager for the Trademark Team, you will need;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills, to retain, maintain and increase client accounts.
- Accurate data entry skills, with the ability to analyse and manipulate data.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships.
- You must be willing to adhere to a vegan lifestyle for the duration of your employment.
What We Offer
- A fun and supportive team.
- A solution-focused atmosphere and hard-working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Assistance Programme and health cash-back scheme.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers scheme.
- Animal companion compassionate leave.
- Ethical pension scheme (5-7% employer contribution).
- Death in service benefit.
- 28 days leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Central Birmingham office location (our roles are typically office-based, however remote working will be in place until social distancing measures are relaxed/removed. After these restrictions are eased a flexible work schedule could be considered).
The Vegan Society as an organisation values equality, diversity, and inclusion. We want to be an organisation that tackles any structural discrimination or prejudice. We are actively trying to increase diversity in our organisation and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.