The role will provide oversight of all infrastructure elements of The Vegan Society, to ensure the smooth running of the charity and effective and efficient operations. It will have responsibility of large organisational-wide projects such as IT transition and office improvements.
The Head of Operations will manage the Office Manager, Finance Manager, HR and IT contracts.
- Be competent at providing strategic direction within a charitable organisation.
- Be able to ensure managers are performing at the highest level and engage their teams.
- Be able to develop and acquire effective systems, that enable us to become a fast-paced organisation.
- Be an effective leader that inspires and motivates high performing teams.
- Be able to deliver on target and within timescales.
- Be experienced with managing employee relations issues and dealing with these effectively and efficiently.
Salary and Hours
This is a full time (37.5 hours per week) role with a salary range of £40,876–£43,857 per annum.
The application deadline is 9am Thursday, 31 December, 2020
Interviews will take place w/c Monday, 11 January, 2021
CVs cannot be accepted. No agencies.