The Vegan Society is an anagram of The Nicest Voyage. Quite fitting, we think, as for many people veganism is a journey – and a pretty remarkable one at that. Regardless of where you are on your vegan journey, our staff are on hand to make it easier, healthier and more fun. And if you think you’d be great at helping others with this, read on, as this may be right up your street.
The Vegan Society makes veganism more accessible and an easily adopted approach by supporting individuals, policy and decision makers, caterers, manufacturers, health care professionals and the media.
In order to meet our ambitious growth plans for the next few years, we need to recruit some additional people to join our team in our new offices conveniently located by Snow Hill station in Birmingham. As such we are looking to recruit an International Trademark Sales Executive, this role is key in supporting our growth strategy.
As an International Trademark Sales Executive, you will;
- Work with leading manufacturers and brands across the UK and around the world, actively promoting the Vegan Society’s trademark.
- Be responsible for selling the vegan trademark, by identifying leads, educating prospects on our services through calls and presentations.
- Identify trademark sales opportunities, and drive these forward to confirmed order stage, this will be achieved by direct sales calls, networking and making use of social media.
- Manage and work with global agents.
- Convert leads into orders, through engaging your prospects.
- Manage and grow your own accounts in identified business lines, ensuring excellent customer care in order to retain client accounts.
- Develop new business by attending client visits, video / phone calls and selling the features and benefits of the portfolio.
- Identify emerging markets and new business lines that are right for the trademark.
- Develop a good understanding of the FMCG market across the range of products we register with the trademark.
To be considered as our International Trademark Sales Executive, you will need;
- Proven experience in a Sales Executive or Business Development role.
- Excellent consultative selling capabilities, matched with effective pipeline management and reporting skills.
- Be able to offer a high level of customer service and key account management.
- You must be willing to adhere to a vegan lifestyle for the duration of your employment.
What We Offer
- A fun and supportive team.
- A solution-focused atmosphere and hard-working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Assistance Programme and health cash-back scheme.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers scheme.
- Animal companion compassionate leave.
- Ethical pension scheme (5-7% employer contribution).
- Death in service benefit.
- 28 days leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Central Birmingham office location (our roles are typically office-based, however remote working will be in place until social distancing measures are relaxed/removed. After these restrictions are eased a flexible work schedule could be considered).
The Vegan Society as an organisation values equality, diversity, and inclusion. We want to be an organisation that tackles any structural discrimination or prejudice. We are actively trying to increase diversity in our organisation and encourage applications from all sections of the community.