Are you an inspiring communicator who wants to make a difference to the lives of children, young people and the communities they grow up in? Could you use your design skills to make positive change in the world? Are passionate about supporting communities to create and tell their own stories?
We're looking for an enthusiatic, authentic and supportive Communications Worker to shape and lead our public communication across the Winch and the North Camden Zone team. As part of the North Camden Zone team you will support residents to tell their stories and back community-led change on three local housing estates.
- Flexible working hours and location
- A generous training and development budget, alongside dedicated line management support
- The opportunity to shape your role and priorities
- Belonging to an innovative and dynamic working with children and young people, families and the wider community, genuinely rooted in a sense of place and mission
- We are committed to our JEDI principles of justice, equity, diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from a wide range of professional backgrounds and personal experiences
For more information on this role, please visit the North Camden Zone website. Or contact us, if you want more information about the oppportunity.
Please read these instructions carefully.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, outlining how your experience matches the role outline. Your CV should be no longer than 3 pages of A4 (Font 12) and your covering letter no more than 2 pages (A4 Font 12).
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.