Are you passionate about communities being in the driving seat.? Do you know how to support and develop people with lived experience to lead with confidence? Are you excited by the opportunity to build a shared understanding of what matters to communities in a place? We're on a mission to deliver tangible change and are looking to shape our future with this new role.
We looking for a Communities in the Lead Manager to help us build on the groundbreaking work of North Camden Zone. We offer
- Flexible working hours and location
- Freedom to develop your role
- 1:1 external coaching, outside of line management support, enhanced by a generous training and personal development budget, to help you grow with us
- Small, supportive and dynamic team
- We are committed to enacting our principles of justice, equity, diversity and inclusion.
- We are firmly anchored in and driven by our values
For more information about North Camden Zone, an initiaitive of the Winch, visit our website.
Please apply with a CV (3 pages max) and a covering letter (max 2 pages A4, font size 12).
We will not consider applications without a covering letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.