Charity supporting young people with Special Needs is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Fundraiser to deliver our fundraising targets through Community, Corporate and Event fundraising activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing the annual fundraising strategy and budget for community, corporate and event fundraising
- Building relationships with supporters and helping them to reach their fundraising ambitions
- Developing partnerships with corporate supporters
- Preparing and delivering a calendar of effective fundraising events
- Maintaining accurate donor and financial record
You will be
- an enthusiastic, confident and experienced fundraiser with proven achievement of fundraising targets in a similar role.
- an effective communicator at all levels with the ability to develop good working relationships both internally and externally.
- a resourceful and creative thinker, with strong and persuasive presentation skills ready to introduce new ideas and energy to the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.