The Women’s Centre Cornwall (TWCC) has grown from its early roots as a Rape Crisis Centre into an innovative, award-winning feminist organisation which provides a wide range of services for women and girls in our communities. Our work with survivors of sexual and domestic violence is our core specialism as we believe that there can be no real gender equality without a complete cessation of violence against women. In addition, we provide community-based activities across Cornwall and support women ex-offenders across Cornwall, Devon and Dorset through the Open Community Justice Service. We are a survivor-led, by and for women’s organisation. All of our services are holistic, and trauma informed.
The Social Value Manager will be responsible for implementing Social Value within the organisation. This will involve reviewing and co-producing a suite of outcomes monitoring measures, evaluating the impact of our current work and embedding Social Value and impact measurement throughout the organisation. Working closely with the Chief Executive, Development Manager and Open Service Manager, this project will be completed by 31st Mach 2022.
- Design and delivery of the Social Value Plan and how it will be achieved.
- Review approaches to establishing Social Value/Return on Investment within the organisation and make recommendations on appropriate tools and software.
- Critically review current outcomes monitoring and evaluation frameworks and use chosen tools to quantify the Social Value of our various interventions as well as current and planned activities.
- Facilitate lived experience co-production groups in order to develop appropriate outcome and impact measures.
- Design and implement a new reporting suite using our Oasis case management system so that we can more effectively measure and demonstrate our impact.
- Review TWCC’s overall Value for Money to enable us to be placed to bid for services and grant.
- Ensure appropriate evidence is captured to support Social Value reporting and maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Supporting CEO in range of activities such as Theory of Change and TWCC Strategic Plan, completing Theories of Change for each service and whole organisation.
- Responsibility for reporting within required timeframes internally and to funders, and stakeholders.
- Developing an associated Social Value training to embed Social Value into the organisation. Raising awareness of the Social Value with all teams, securing their support and keeping them up to date with development plans and activities.
- Supporting the Management Team to embed Social Value requirements within project design and delivery.
- Developing a framework for how the social value requirements of future TWCC projects and services can be cascaded down through the supply chain.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships and working closely with external partners and stakeholders e.g., funders, commissioners and partner organisations.
- Producing reports for Senior Management and Trustees that informs about the impact of the organisation to help with decision making
- Representing the organisation on project related local forums, committees and groups.
- Acting as a project social value champion.
- Produce Social Value reports, case studies and infographics to promote social value for TWCC social media and website.
- Work alongside the Development Manager to ensure all new project proposals evidence the impact of Social Value.
- Provide note taking and co-facilitation support to the Development Manager for a range of service development co-production groups.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- To attend line management/supervision sessions.
- To carry out such other duties as may be requested by the Chief Executive that are deemed reasonably consistent with the post holder’s position.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and open to women only (exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1).
TWCC values diversity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community, especially from women with lived experience of the issues we address, and groups with a protected characteristic such as Black, Asian and minority ethnic women, who are currently under-represented at TWCC. TWCC are a Disability Confident employer
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.