We are currently looking for a well-organised, resourceful Assistant to join our UK based team. You will be assisting the Dean of the OCCA and RZIM Apologist in areas such as diary and email management as well as providing support with coordinating speaking engagements and outreach weeks.
The Zacharias Trust is a UK-registered Christian charity with a friendly, welcoming culture and a warm working atmosphere. Our organisational vision and mission is to provide thoughtful answers to difficult questions.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role are:
- Day-to-day diary management, including scheduling of meetings, responding to speaking requests; and responsibilities of travel itineraries and bookings.
- Liaising with the Media Team to ensure all requested recordings are delivered.
- To provide administrative support to the Dean of the OCCA and RZIM Apologist.
- To provide administrative support to the OCCA Executive Officer with the administration of the OCCA admissions process.
- The provision of research and project work in areas requested by the Dean of the OCCA and RZIM Apologist.
- Assistance at speaking engagements.
The skills, qualifications and competencies that we are looking for are outlined below:
- Graduate level or equivalent calibre (highly desirable)
- Highly organized
- Experience of office administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident decision maker
- Strong communicator
- High level of IT literacy
- Works with discretion
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Integrity and honesty
- Experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme, death in service scheme and a range of other work benefits.
Please note: as a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practicing Christian with a mature faith and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust.
You will also need to provide proof of your right to work in the UK as part of the application process.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, together with a covering email outlining your suitability, details about what your Christian faith means to you and motivation for the role.