Thera trust is the parent company of Thera Group; a charitable group of companies that supports people with a learning disability. Our unique leadership and structure includes people with a learning disability. Through this we can demonstrate that people with a learning disability can be leaders in society, but we can’t do this without you!
About The Role
As a part of Thera’s Development team, you will help us to complete and submit bids to health and social care commissioners.
This will involve monitoring potential opportunities for the tendering team to pursue, and subsequently logging and processing them. This also involves working with stakeholders - internal and external to Thera - to share important information in a timely fashion.
In this way, you will enable the tendering team to fulfil its function, and help expand the work Thera does in promoting opportunities for adults with a learning disability.
Your Skills and Experience
You will have experience of:
- The social care sector, especially how it impacts on people with a learning disability
- Knowledge of tendering portals, systems and processes
- Working to confidently meet inflexible, externally-determined, deadlines
- Working well with others to obtain and collate information in a timely fashion
- Being able to work flexibly in achieving the above, including remote working
What are the Benefits?
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Contributory workplace pension, with option of enhanced pension offering
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan scheme
- Employee support line to support you and your family
- Support in gaining professional qualifications
- Continuous on the job training is provided
We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.