About The Role
As a part of Thera’s Development team, you will help us to complete and submit bids to health and social care commissioners.
This will involve researching and writing responses to method statements, and working with stakeholders internal and external to Thera to get the information that we need. In this way, you will help us make the best possible offer to commissioners and help expand the work Thera does in promoting opportunities for adults with a learning disability.
Your Skills and Experience
You will have experience of:
- The social care sector, especially how it impacts on people with a learning disability
- Creating bids/tenders or other documentary information to a very high standard
- Working to confidently meet inflexible, externally-determined, deadlines
- Working well with others to obtain and collate information in a timely fashion
- Being able to work flexibly in achieving the above, including remote working
- Knowledge of tendering portals, systems and processes
What are the Benefits?
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Contributory workplace pension, with option of enhanced pension offering
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan scheme
- Employee support line to support you and your family
- Support in gaining professional qualifications
- Continuous on the job training is provided
We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.