Home based at present with expectation to travel
Covering the following areas – The North and Scotland
Thera Trust is a group of companies that supports adults with learning disabilities, at home at work or in the community,
Being a Resourcer for Thera Trust is a unique opportunity for you to work closely with Hiring Managers and the people we support. The people we support are at the heart of everything we do.
You will work closely with your Hiring Managers and the people we support to identify and resource applicants that share Thera values and behaviours. You will recruit following a value-based approach.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team in and established organisation in a growing sector.
Booking in and arranging interviews is only a small part of your role, building networks and talent pools of individuals for the companies that you are working with is an essential part of your role. You will work closely with outside stakeholders such as local authority services, colleges, universities and groups, publications and job boards.
Candidates will have previous experience of working in a similar role, ideally within the third sector as an in-house recruiter.
We recruit full time, part time, relief staff and volunteers
Applicants must -
- Be willing to work in a small team and support their peers
- Be results driven
- Be well organised and able to multitask
- Can build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be well organised and can work on multiple roles at any one time.
- Although the role is currently homebased, their will be elements of travel in the future so you must have access to your own vehicle.
- Have a proven experience of working in a similar role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.