Job Title: Senior Learning and Development Administrator
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: £20,249 - £23,822 (may have changed with last review)
Contact: Angela Kelly
Contact Details: N/A
Information: We operate flexi time and flexible working
Closing date: Wednesday 8th April
Shortlisting date: Monday 13th July
Interview date: TBC
Thera Trust is the parent company of Thera Group; a charitable group of companies that supports people with a learning disability. Our unique leadership and structure includes people with a learning disability. Through this we can demonstrate that people with a learning disability can be leaders in society but we can’t do this without you!
About The Role
The Senior Learning and Development Administrator will support the L&D department in the completion of all administrative tasks, recording and reporting of information and assisting in the day to day management of the LMS system. They will act as a mentor and to support in the development of the assistant learning and development administrator.
The role will include:
- Being the first port of call for L&D queries
- Taking responsibility for L&D administration processes, databases, and systems, ensuring their effective management as well as accuracy and timeliness
- Producing detailed reports on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Being involved in the implementation of new projects
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in LMS administration.
- Can successfully multitask, whilst working with pace and professionalism
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of learning and development in the care sector is highly desirable
- Relevant Administration qualification or willing to attain
What are the Benefits?
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Contributory workplace pension, with option of enhanced pension offering
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan scheme
- Employee support line to support you and your family
- Support in gaining professional qualifications
- Continuous on the job training is provided
We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate
We have recently achieved Skills for Care endorsement which is a mark of quality in recognition of the learning and development you will receive. This is evidence that our training provision makes a significant difference to our workforce and the people we support.