How to apply
To support the management of partner relationships and lead on the development and maintenance of effective systems for the monitoring and evaluation of:
· All internal projects and services;
· All partner organisations funded by Thomas Pocklington Trust;
· All financial grants awarded by Thomas Pocklington Trust through the organisation’s Investment Committee.
Key areas of responsibility
· To support the Director of Strategic Partnerships & Projects in identifying and developing relationships with relevant partners both within the sight loss sector and beyond.
· To work with other members of the organisation to ensure that key contacts are assigned and managed consistently for key relationship partners, especially in the area of grant funding.
· To ensure Thomas Pocklington Trust receives full value for money for any funding awarded for projects and ensures that they perform in line with the funding requirements set out by the contracts.
· To maintain and develop a monitoring system and evaluation framework across all internal and external projects funded by Thomas Pocklington Trust.
· To work with different departments to periodically review clearly defined and measurable outcomes for each project or service funded.
· Work with teams internally and externally to maintain systems for capturing data that allow progress against the agreed outcomes to be measured.
· Ensure that staff within the organisation and partners are capturing the required data.
Grant funded projects
· To support the Charitable Investment Committee in reviewing incoming requests for funding by ensuring that a robust but efficient process is in place with appropriate, streamlined documentation.
· To liaise with organisations making requests for funding, acting as the first point of contact.
· To liaise with organisations that have been accepted for funding to ensure that the relevant documentation is completed, that projects are clearly defined, and that the data collection meets the need.
· To manage the data collection and analysis of this data.
· To work with the Director of Strategic Partnerships & Projects to produce reports for projects and any other reporting requirements, such as presentations to the Executive Leadership Team and reports for Board.
· Work with the Director of Strategic Partnerships & Projects and the Executive Leadership Team to ensure that any funding given is monitored in an appropriate manner and meets the needs of blind and partially sighted people.
· To maintain an overarching framework that ensures all information gathered from users of our services is collated centrally and in line with GDPR
· To analyse this data on a regular basis and report to the Executive Leadership Team to ensure that this insight is used to inform business development opportunities.
· To work alongside the Director of Strategic Partnerships & Projects and partner organisations so that user insight can be used as part of a quality assurance mechanism for project delivery.
Presenting analysis and production of reports
· To analyse the data generated by monitoring and evaluation processes, and present management information to the Executive Leadership Team and trustees that measures performance against agreed outcomes and targets.
· To take the lead in producing data analysis on the impact of the TPT work to be included in the organisation’s annual report and any other reports, that is suitable for a variety of internal and external audiences.
· Undertake other activities that lie within the remit of this role, as directed by the Director of Strategic Partnerships & Projects.
The successful candidate will have the necessary skills to be able to build the capacity of our internal services and partners in relation to impact and evaluation through both face-to-face interactions and remote mentoring, and to design tools and materials which are practical and accessible to people who are not experts in this area.
The post will involve lone working and some working out of normal office hours. A willingness to work in an environment with Guide Dogs is essential. The post will also involve extensive local, and some national travel.