- This is the perfect role if you’re looking for a fresh start, a new challenge or to start a career in the charity fundraising sector. You don’t need to be an expert, but some knowledge of charity fundraising would be great, although not essential as we provide an excellent induction programme and provide relevant training and ongoing support throughout.
With our overarching mission of leading the therapeutic use of gardening and horticulture in the UK, your role in supporting the fundraising team will be key in meeting our objectives.
As our Fundraising Assistant, you will be joining a passionate and committed fundraising team to generate income across a variety of activities and campaigns. A natural organiser, you will support across a variety of areas including fundraising events and initiatives, new business opportunities, looking after donors (donor stewardship) and general administration tasks. The money you will help to raise will enable us to improve the lives of people living with disability and long-term health conditions.
You’ll receive full training and support from the Fundraising Manager and play a key role in increasing Thrive’s income through new and existing fundraising activities.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Are highly organised with an analytical approach to your work
- Efficient at juggling and prioritising a varied workload
- Are an effective and confident communicator in person, via phone and email
- Would describe yourself as a self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Work well on own initiative as well as being a great team player
- Seek and engage in professional development opportunities
- Are looking to take a step into the charity fundraising sector and make a real difference.
If this sounds right up your garden path, then why not get in touch?
To apply Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the person specification, to recruitment at Thrive Closing date for applications is 12pm, 13th June 2022.
Successful appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure & Barring Service checks. Thrive complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from working for Thrive.
Please download the information pack and submit your CV and a covering letter which describes how your skills and experience meet the job specification and what you can bring to Thrive. Please also download and return the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.