Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, this post will support our trust and grant fundraising activity as a key income stream for the charity, managing and monitoring the bidding process to maximise the success rate of applications. Leading the writing of bids to key funders the post holder will also provide support to others and ensure a consistent and credible bidding approach. The post will directly research to identify funds available which align with Thrive’s objectives and deliverables, both nationally and regionally.
- Work with the Fundraising Manager to develop our Trust & Grants income strategy in line with our charitable objectives and forward strategy
- Lead the writing of trust and grant applications (both national and regional)
- Provide advice and support to the Client Services Manager on regional bids, to ensure all bids have a common and consistent message; quality control written applications
- Liaise with the Client Services Manager to create a pipeline of income from Trusts & Grants for regional service delivery
- Liaise closely with the Head of Finance & Resources to ensure that bid budgets cover costs including overheads
- Maintain the Bid Monitoring spreadsheet and production of key measures on success rates and pipeline
- Support the reporting process to ensure compliance with funders instructions
- Pro-actively champion Thrive’s work
- Represent Thrive at funder events, disseminating learning as appropriate
- Participate in team meetings, staff conference and external meetings as required
- Attend supervision and appraisal meetings, jointly setting targets to support the attainment of income targets and maximise the number of beneficiaries and client sessions delivered
Please send your CV and a covering letter that details how you meet the person specification and why you want to work at Thrive
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.