TLC: Talk, Listen, Change are looking for an Early Help Volunteer Coordinator to recruit, support and develop our wonderful team of Trafford volunteers who support two Early Help Hubs (0-5s) and Talkshop, a service for young people. You will be taking over a well-established team of volunteers, recruiting new ones and growing the service.
The Volunteer Co-ordinator will:
- Recruit, induct, support and supervise a team of volunteers
- Support the training of volunteers through links with other organisations in Trafford and the development of specialist input as needed
- Provide ongoing advice and guidance to volunteers through regular 1-2-1 supervision sessions
- Support effective qualitative and quantitative monitoring and evaluation of the service by collecting and recording information and data, and produce project reports as required
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of the local area, local voluntary groups and statutory agencies and their services
- Work in partnership with other agencies in Trafford to support volunteer recruitment and outcomes for the project as a whole
- Ensure that the service operates within legislative guidelines and TLC: Talk, Listen, Change policies and procedures, with special reference to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, confidentiality, risk assessment and management, and health and safety.
About TLC: Talk, Listen, Change
We have been offering relationship services to individuals, couples, families and communities for over 40 years. In April 2017, we disaffiliated from a national organisation to form a new, independent, local charity: TLC, Talk, Listen, Change.
We offer counselling and therapy, domestic abuse services (specialising in working with perpetrators) and community programmes across the Northwest of England and beyond.
We have a team of over 140 staff, volunteering teams and 12 trustees. We doubled in size from 2017-2019 and with big ambitions were able to almost double again in 2020-2022.
We continue to expand our support services, with a focus on innovative projects, in a variety of communities where they are needed most.
Our mission is; Safe, Healthy & Happy Relationships
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.