Starting salary from £25,941 - £30,046 per annum with further progression opportunities to £32,817
Bournemouth University’s vision is worldwide recognition as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice. Our highly skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the globe, who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences that help to build our global learning community.
Would you like…
- To fundraise for a wide variety of interesting projects?
- Access to an office just 10 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach?
- Competitive salary with annual opportunities for pay progression?
- Generous holiday allowance, flexible working arrangements, defined benefit pension and health and wellbeing services?
- Plenty of opportunities for training and career development?
- To work with a small, friendly and passionate team where you can really make a difference?
We’re looking for somebody to build on our established trust and stewardship programmes as we aim to take fundraising at BU to the next level. We have big ambitions, interesting projects and excellent contacts – and we are looking for a skilled trust fundraiser to help us grow our income and increase our impact.
We have a highly engaged group of volunteer Fundraising Champions – influential individuals who facilitate introductions to funders and prospects in support of our priority projects – and we also enjoy the support of our Board, University Executive Team and a vibrant alumni network.
If you would like to play a key role in fulfilling BU’s fundraising potential while also making a real difference to our students and the wider community, then we’d love to hear from you.
BU values and is committed to an inclusive working environment. We seek a diverse community through attracting, developing and retaining staff from different backgrounds to contribute to inspirational learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society. To support and enable our staff to achieve a balance between work and their personal lives, we will also consider proposals for flexible working or job share arrangements.
Closing Date: (Midnight) Sunday 2 May 2021