37.5 hours, 52 weeks
Pro rated Salary
£22,307 - £26,357
To provide a quality administrative service to the whole school that is professional, effective and efficient. To be the Admin team lead, effectively managing the other administrators and receptionist and ensuring the smooth running of the school office.
To have some finance responsibilities and be responsible for all ordering within school.
To support the School Business Manager with HR administration.
To support and assist the School Business Manager and the senior leadership team of Inscape House School.
To deputise for the School Business Manager as and when required.
Do you want to work as part of a dynamic supportive team? Do you want to make a real difference to students lives?
Inscape House School is a specialist school for children with autism and related conditions, based in Cheadle.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Educated to minimum GCSE Level and/or NVQ Level 3 in Administration or equivalent
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of using and implementing management information system
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information