Tom's Trust is a small but rapidly expanding charity with a young outlook and a great atmosphere. We are passionate about psychology because it is under funded and still not recognised as the critical back bone to the whole families' support and recovery. In eight years, we have funded three Clinical Psychologists who are looking after all children diagnosed with a brain tumour in East Anglia and their families and we have now expanded to the North East with two Clinical Psychologists working at The Great North Children's Hospital. Our vision is to work with a third hospital which means that our geographical fundraising area is growing rapidly.
We want to expand our corporate support, as well as continue our busy community fundraising calendar. This will be a demanding but incredibly exciting role and will need a flexible attitude as you work within a small, friendly team.
The successful candidate will show a drive and passion for what our work achieves for children and families with brain tumours. We are looking for a range of experience, because it is about finding the correct person to work in our team:
- Ability to work with existing supporters whilst developing new relationships and sources of funding
- Becoming part of the planning of expansion of our fundraising and bring a good level of experience and knowledge of strategy planning
- Develop new strategies to increase the number of event participants and pilot and evaluate new challenges
- Support the integration of a new database
- Maintaining our current corporate database and continue to develop relationships
- Motivating office volunteers
- Supporting and creating local events
- Good IT skills are essential
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.