Tommy’s are introducing a new role to the team – Head of Trusts & Statutory – to support their continued organisational growth and focus on building their fundraising portfolio.
Tommy’s are the leading charity funding research into the causes of miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth, and provide pregnancy health information to parents whilst influencing UK policy and healthcare practice. Tommy’s funds four research centres in the UK that also have clinics providing specialised antenatal care for women at high risk of miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth.
As Head of Trusts & Statutory you will lead on all Trust, Foundation and Statutory activity, managing a team of 2 and work alongside the Head of Philanthropy.
To support Tommy’s growth plans you will lead the Trusts team to raise £1.4m per annum, focussing on business development to diversify the current income mix and win ambitious new strategic trust partnership opportunities.
Key objectives include:
- Developing and delivering a Trust and Statutory strategy for growth that is aligned with Tommy’s organisational objectives and fundraising strategy
- Lead Trust business development through developing a robust pipeline and winning new grant and partnership opportunities
- Leverage Trust engagement via Tommy’s fundraising Boards and Trustees
- Lead the team to meet annual income targets and agreed KPIs
- Work with other Heads Of across the organisation to realise innovative and evidence-based proposals for the market
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience of high value trust, foundation and statutory income development, as well as a track record in achieving targets in a fundraising environment. You will be confident managing high-level relationships with trust partners at the six-figure level and experience developing complex multi-year grant applications. You will have spent time in a strategic role, working collaboratively to achieve organisational objectives and be confident leading a team and developing colleagues.
The Talent Set are Tommy’s exclusive recruitment partner and will be conducting initial interviews on their behalf before final shortlisting stage.
Please submit a CV to be considered for this position, we are expecting a very high level of interest for this role and regrettably will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Please note any third party CVs submitted to Tommy’s will be redirected to The Talent Set for review.