Tommy’s are the leading charity funding research into the causes of miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth, and provide pregnancy health information to parents whilst influencing UK policy and healthcare practice. Tommy’s funds four research centres in the UK that also have clinics providing specialised antenatal care for women at high risk of miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth.
They are looking for a Trusts & Foundations Manager to join their team of 3 Trusts specialists to support their growth to an income of £1.4m per annum, you will be managing their portfolio of trusts and foundations worth between £20k and £75k.
Key objectives of the role:
- Secure funding from charitable trusts and foundations sources and maintain existing relationships
- To identify, secure and deliver growth opportunities across current partnerships and grow the existing portfolio
Key tasks include:
- Act as the lead relationships manager for a portfolio of trusts and foundations worth between £50k and £75k, both current and prospective
- Produce high-quality cases for support, applications and reports for funders
- Manage and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Alongside the Head of Trusts & Foundations, lead the team’s development of excellent donor relationships through a donor-centred philosophy, systematic planning and high-quality proposals and reports
- Support the Head of Trusts & Foundations to develop and realise new business through developing a robust trust pipeline to win new grant and partnership opportunities
To be successful in this role you will have significant experience securing 5-figure funding including gifts of £50k and above, and be confident managing relationships with trust partners. Experience fundraising for a medical/scientific/research organisation and the ability to translate and communicate complex information is highly desirable.
The Talent Set are Tommy’s exclusive recruitment partner and will be conducting initial interviews on their behalf before final shortlisting stage.
Please submit a CV to be considered for this position, we are expecting a very high level of interest for this role and regrettably will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practices that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
Please note any third party CVs submitted to Tommy’s will be redirected to The Talent Set for review.