Touchstone (registered charity No. 1012053) is a leading voluntary sector agency providing high quality services to improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
Pathway Development Worker
Salary: Agenda for Change Band 5, starting at £24,214 pa
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: This role is fixed term for up to 12 months, with a potential to extend subject to review
Based: Asket Croft, Leeds
A fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic partnership team based at the Recovery Centre at Asket Croft. Experience and knowledge of voluntary sector services in Leeds is essential for this role, as is the ability to work in partnership with voluntary sector and clinical teams.
With access to appropriate clinical supervision the post holder will have or will develop and will be able to demonstrate in practice a range of appropriate skills to include clinical and risk assessment and treatment interventions as determined by Integrated Care Pathways.
The role will include holistic assessment of service user needs and risks, in line with care coordinators and wider multi-disciplinary team to identify community pathways. The role will have particular focus on linking service into third sector services.
Workload will be continually negotiated through supervision and case load management with the appropriate clinical leads.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- The post holder will through a range of defined competencies acquire all of the skills necessary to identify, plan and evaluate community care packages to meet service users holistic needs.
- To seek out and engage in management and caseload supervision with senior clinicians.
- To establish priorities in workload in partnership with senior staff and ensure effective use of time and resources.
- To maintain a commitment to person centred care and to promote the use of the recovery model where appropriate.
- To support comprehensive mental health needs assessments and the planning and implementation of appropriate care, making use of validated rating scales, risk profiles, assessment protocols and ICP’s
If you are interested in this post you are strongly encouraged to visit the team and /or have an informal discussion about the role with Charlotte Waldron the team manager. Contact details available on our recruitment website.
Closing Date: 19 February 2020
Interviews will be held on: 3 March 2020
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website where you can download the application pack.
Touchstone is an equal opportunities organisation, a Trans Positive employer and applications are welcome from all sections of the community, particularly LGBT communities and/or people with disabilities who are under-represented within Touchstone.
Touchstone is a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Mindful Employer, has been granted the Positive about Disabled People mark and Investors in People Platinum.
No agencies please.