Are you an Account Manager looking for your next opportunity?
If so, a leading digital agency who specializes in online fundraising, advocacy, social networking, and constituency development across a number of well know charities and NGO's are looking for an Account Manager who will work on digital advertising, fundraising, research and creative projects from start to finish, and help turn progressive ideas into actionable tactics, timelines, budgets, and deliverables. We're looking for someone who is passionate about helping their non-profit and NGO clients thrive.
The Account Managers are the backbone of their organisation and who are close partners to their clients, understanding their challenges and collaborating with diverse internal teams of strategists, designers, analysts, and more to develop thoughtful solutions and digital programmes. You'll work on digital advertising, fundraising, research and creative projects from start to finish, and help turn progressive ideas into actionable tactics, timelines, budgets, and deliverables.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about helping their non-profit and NGO clients thrive, working across cultures and countries to mobilise and raise millions for their clients making the world a better place. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with clients from UN agencies to think tanks, corporate CSR teams and campaigning groups.
This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation who work across cultures and countries to mobilise and raise millions for their clients making the world a better place.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- As the Account Manager, you will build client relationships and serve as a point of contact for key accounts on both a short- and long-term basis. You'll be proactive in building relationships with key clients
- Manage resources within and outside the agency to meet the objectives of clients, developing plans to make these objectives possible, setting (and exceeding) expectations
- Lead multiple projects considering how all the pieces fit together across people, process and end goal offering new ways of working - collaborating closely with senior relationship managers and leadership.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of internal delivery teams, contractors and partner agencies, to complete tasks on time and within budget - from strategies, testing plans, campaign assets and analysis of results
- Draft client-facing presentations, agendas, timelines, and other internal or client-facing materials, attending, documenting, and generating action items emerging from client and team meetings.
- Developing project proposals including financials, and scopes for a variety of digital projects, ensuring financial compliance
- Seek advice as appropriate and bring in senior colleagues and subject matter experts for support. Update team hours weekly and work with account leads or senior leadership to identify resource constraints / additional needs and identify possible solutions.
Your experience will include
- 3-5 years' experience in a professional services field related to digital marketing in client services, sales and/or marketing. Experience delivering a variety of digital marketing and/or fundraising projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience leading projects beyond the UK (APAC/EMEA/Americas) is desirable - but the willingness and sensitivity to work with clients across cultures is essential
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, across different projects and clients, while maintaining a sense of perspective
- Experience nurturing client relationships and building long-term partnerships. Knowing when to challenge clients and spotting opportunities
- Ability to step in on an ad hoc basis on live projects to support team members
- The ability to interact with technical colleagues, business stakeholders, and clients across digital maturity.
With some great company benefits and the chance to work for a modern, forward-thinking agency, this is an amazing opportunity for an Account Manager to assist charitable causes, companies and campaigns and inspire people to take action and drive real change.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and short supporting statement, highlighting why you think your skills and experience is suitable for the role.
Closing date for applications is 17th of July and shortlisting will take place the following week.
We look forward to your application
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.