Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
A highly prestigious National Charity based 5 - 10 minutes from Borough Tube are looking for an Assistant Head of IT to join their small and highly performing team.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £45,000 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview on 7th June, 2019.
Key experience required for this role are as follows:
- Work closely with the Head of IT to deliver corporate IT projects
- Support the team as they investigate support tickets
- Handling of 2nd and 3rd line support tickets
- Managing and supporting VMware 5.5 environment, Active Directory, Office365, firewalls, routers and Wi-Fi networks
- Occasional travel to other offices, predominantly but not limited to, Glasgow, Wirral, Sheffield and Essex
Once the probation period is completed, the salary will be increased to £46,300 per annum.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.