Would you like to be part of an amazing charity based in Birmingham?
If you have health or social care background and looking for your next role as a Finance Director, then this is the place for you.
My client is looking to bring in a Business and Finance Director to join their Finance team. This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates looking for a permanent full time role or even a temp to perm role.
The salary being offered is between £40,000 - £52,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties are:
- Provide robust financial information
- Financial planning including budgeting and forecast
- Ensuring proper financial controls are in place
- Financial reporting including management accounts
- Managing and leading a team of three
- Effective management of financial risks
- Other duties and responsibilities
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working in a charity
- Leading and managing a team
- Experience working at board level
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.