About the role
A leading professional body for psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors is looking for an Interim Change Agent and Project Lead to deliver three specific projects as part of a major transformational programme. This is a 6 months contract with a strong possibility to extend, working 4 days per week of your choice, the full-time £60,000 salary will be pro rata'd to £48,000. A flexible hybrid working model is offered.
As the Change Agent and Project Lead, you will be tasked with reviewing the organisation's operations with a particular focus on quality assurance, upgrading and restructuring the Regulatory and Membership teams' capabilities and capacities to protect the integrity of the organisations register of psychotherapists. In doing so, you will create greater efficiencies in processes, improve intra-team communications and escalation, while setting standards for a higher level of best practice.
Simultaneously, you will propose and implement solutions to measure and continuously improve services provided by the organisation's Membership and Regulatory teams to the members, prospective members, and other stakeholders. In addition, as the operation migrates to hybrid working patterns, you will work closely with the Head of Operations and Regulations on implementing a new hybrid working pattern that might include closure or adaptation of our central London office, or the transfer to an alternative location.
This is a varied role suiting someone with a flexible approach in carrying out duties which may change from time to time to reflect changes in the organisation's approach to a culture of continuous improvement.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Extensive experience as Chief Operating Officer, Change Manager, or equivalent experience in a small to medium-sized organisation
* Extensive experience working in a regulatory or membership body environment
* Excellent understanding of membership organisation business operations
* Strong experience and track record of change management and change culture in complex settings
* Outstanding organisational and leadership capabilities
* Proven aptitude to diagnose problems quickly and hypervigilance to risk
* Confidence to use own judgment and ability to understand when escalation is necessary
* Experience of team working and evidence of ability to work with people at all levels and adapt communication skills to deal with each effectively
* Experience of procurement and proven financial management and planning.
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.