Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
This small but friendly health charity is looking for a Community and Challenge Fundraising Manager to join their fundraising team. You will be responsible for implementing strategies to develop and manage a portfolio of community supporters and challenge events participants. This is a key role within the team and will provide you with a varied workload.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Research, develop and deliver new activities that to diversify the community and challenge fundraising programme
- Manage all aspects of the charity's running, cycling and challenge event activity
- Recruit and develop a team of community fundraising volunteers
- Line management of one member of staff, helping support and develop them
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven experience in community fundraising or events fundraising
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with supporters, event participants and internal and external stakeholders
Closing date: 16th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to [email protected] We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.