The TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting a well-known international charity with the search for a Corporate Partnerships Manager. Working closely with the Head of Fundraising and Communications this role will work to build the corporate engagement programme with aims to develop long term partnerships to generate considerable funds, volunteering, pro-bono and brand value. The team is going through a period of investment and growth, with strong support from senior management and the Board, and an exciting range of projects and programmes to fund both in the UK and overseas. The charity has an office in central-south London that is available to use if required, but for the right candidate, this position can be home-based (with occasional travel to London as required). The charity is open to flexible working including part-time, compressed hours and job-share - the hiring manager is experienced with both working to a flexible pattern and managing staff working flexibly.
This role will play a crucial part in driving forward financial growth, and also in helping to build a base of committed and influential supporters. Specifically you will:
- proactively generate leads and maximise reactive enquiries, to secure new high value and long term commercial, strategic and fundraising partnerships
- create compelling, up to date business marketing materials promoting impactful partnerships, charitable giving, employee engagement and consultancy
- research prospects and plan and execute long-term cultivation plans for corporate and corporate foundation prospects
- develop creative, commercial ideas for engaging companies and work these into propositions that can help generate new partnerships
- prepare and present high quality new business proposals and presentations to corporate supporters
To be considered, you will possess considerable experience of successfully account-managing and generating high value major partnerships with companies that yield voluntary, restricted and trading income. With a strong understanding of and commitment to excellence in customer relations, you will have a track record of successfully securing new partnerships for charities in the region of £50,000+. You will be confident in representing the charity to a wide-range of often very senior audiences, possess excellent relationship building skills, have excellent attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure.
To apply, please send through an updated CV in response to this advert and a member of TPP's Fundraising team will be in touch with further details about the charity, the role, and the application process. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams via [email protected] or 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.