An excellent flexible home working opportunity for a fundraiser to join the award winning regional corporate team at this national children's charity, where you will focus on securing and managing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with companies.
The TPP team is supporting this large and well-known charity with the search for a Corporate Partnerships Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a varied portfolio of new and existing accounts across the London & South-East region.
This is a permanent role and reporting to the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, responsible for:
- Identifying and securing new corporate income through building relationships
- Developing engaging new business proposals and pitches
- Researching and building a prospect pipeline of potential corporate partners ranging between a value of £5k - £200k per year.
- Providing excellent account management to current and new partners.
- Identifying and securing any areas of 'uplift' to make sure current partners are reaching their maximum potential.
This role will suit an outgoing and confident individual with experience in account/partnership management within the third or commercial sector. It is a home working role with regular travel to partners across London and South East, but there is oppurtunity to do some work from London HQ if you wish, and all travel is expensed. The ideal candidate will live within 1.5 hour commute of London.
If you are already within fundraising and looking to learn from a sector leading team, or you are looking to pursue your corporate fundraising career, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
To apply, please send through a CV in response to this advert in the first instance, and a TPP consultant will follow up with information about the role, organisation and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Sema Hussein via to arrange a confidential discussion
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.