A leading cancer charity are looking for a CRM Implementation Consultant to join the team on a part time temporary basis for 2-3 months.
The charity is in the process of migrating their income and engagement CRM from CARE to Dynamics 365. CARE CRM is also the main system for financial processing of all the charity's income, which then integrates with the charity's SUN accounting system.
The main part of the CRM implementation project is the migration of their financial processes, particularly around Direct Debits and Gift Aid, to Dynamics 365. As Dynamics 365 does not have the pre-existing options for financial processing, these are being built from the ground-up by a specialist firm, on the instruction and specifications of the charity. The charity are therefore looking for an Information Systems Specialist to assist in reviewing the specifications and build, assist in preparing UAT and generally be able to sense check the system and financial processes within it.
The main processes concerned are:
- Direct Debit processing
- Gift Aid processing
- Financial reconciliation and posting to ledger
- Reviewing system specification and build
- Verify charity, financial and legal compliance.
- Assist in building testing scripts & participate in some UAT
- Sense check and gap-analysis review of the system processes
- Participate in project meetings with operational finance leaders and supplier developers to help complete the system build to a required to go-live level
The consultant will come on board on a part time basis, and they are open to either 1 day per week or a block of 3/4 days over the next 2 to 3 months. They are looking for candidates who are immediately available and can commit to the project up to go-live stage. This is a temporary role on a day rate, so please include your expectations on application.