Our client, a Membership and Education Trust, has a new opportunity for an experienced Operations Projects Manager. You will be assisting in the ongoing review and update of the organisation's operations, together with (in assigned areas of business activity) assisting in the implementation of revised systems and processes for achieving the agreed objectives. You will be working alongside the Finance Team and the Program Delivery team who manage the planning, and delivery of IT resource changes. This is a permanent full time role based in London with a competitive salary and benefits.
Key areas of responsibility for the CRM Operations Projects Manager role:
- Be the principal representative on the ongoing project to design and deliver a new CRM system
- Manage the planning, scoping, discovery of user needs and detailed delivery of program steps
- Lead for the project and main interface between the organisation and external consults
- Manage the user acceptance and monitor and report progress
- Work with department heads across the business to compile lists of business requirements
- Post implementation assist the Finance team in being an internal ambassador for the new system
- Assist the COO in evaluating the business case for new acquisitions
As an experienced project manager on new crm implementation and ongoing operational business improvements, you will naturally bring a wealth of systems knowledge to confidently lead on various future projects. It is highly desirable that candidates demonstrate a knowledge of Dynamics, SAP Business One or Netsuite. You will be confident in your ability to engage with various stakeholders internally and externally. Sound business planning and budget management will be a necessity to be successful in this wide scope role. The client does embrace a agile project methodology and a data driven environment.
To apply for this CRM Operations Projects Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71572DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.