About the role
A professional body for paediatricians is looking for a Data Integration Manager, a role in which you will be using experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure and SQL to support the organisation's enterprise systems. Reporting into the Head of Information Systems, you will be a key member of the Information Systems team working particularly closely with the Head of Data Integration.
As the Data Integration Manager, you will work with a third-party agile development team to support bespoke API platforms and a growing number of Microsoft Azure servers. You will assist on the development and implementation of the CRM database and associated enterprise systems (Facilities, the Automation System (Task Centre), Business Intelligence, etc) as well as provide expert advice in the core integration processes with the organisation's web-based systems.
In addition, you will work with automation software and design IT solutions for manual administrative purposes.
This is a full-time 6 month contract based in London offering a hybrid working model of 3 days of your choice in the office and 2 remote.
You will need the following skills and experience for the role:
* Experience of agile technical development, including SQL, Microsoft Azure and SSRS
* Experience of cloud server setup and configuration
* Experience of cloud network and security
* Experience of cloud server monitoring and demand-scaling
* Experience of working in a DevOps environment may be useful but not essential
* Experience of working to SLA's as well as managing delivery from third party suppliers, including monitoring operational standards
* Significant experience of relational databases, SQL scripting, and SQL Server architecture
* Knowledge of SQL Server development, SQL Server administration and SSRS report development
* Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems and how they benefit a Membership organisation
* Knowledge of integration services, APIs, and web development
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.