We are working with a residential care home based near Folkestone who are looking for a Deputy Care Home Manager to join their team.
Established over 20 years ago, they are a home to 18 adult residents with learning disabilities. Their aim is to offer their residents a life filled with opportunities to develop their creative, life and social skills.
They are looking for a confident and person to take up the brand new role for their growing team. As Deputy Care Home Manager you will will provide management and leadership to the home's team of care workers, supervised by the Registered Manager.
You will be a proactive, self starting team player who is a great communicator and confident in managing and motivating a care home team.
They are looking for someone who
- Is an excellent team player
- A self starter with great time management skills
- A desire to ensure the residents are supported and are at the heart of decision making
- Experience of managing and supervising a team
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities
- NVQ in at least level 3 of Leadership in Health and Social care