TPP are working with one of the UK's oldest and most prestigious, economic membership bodies whose purpose is to promote their brand, study and research of economic science.
The Society are looking to appoint a Digital Communications Officer to facilitate their digital growth plans.
The role of Digital Communications Officer will be to manage the organisations website and media channels and ensuring all content is of high quality and consistent with membership bodies key principles and aims.
You will be an exceptional writer and be able to tailor any communications, both internally and externally specifically to their media channels so being able to understand complex economic information and make this more accessible to their key audience members will be key.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established organisation whose work and activities are well respected internationally.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- As Digital Communications Officer you will be responsible for all digital content and communications including through their website and social media channels.
- Designing and delivering all digital communications on multiple projects such as their annual conferences and bi-annual, popular journals
- Create the Society's e-news and other communications, create and oversee media releases on the organisations activities, working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for managing and delivering on key communication targets, ensuring all content is written to a high standard and delivered on time and consistent in tone with the society's overall objectives and principles
- You will analyse all digital communication performance to review to ensure you are maximising subscriptions and engagement
Your experience will include:
- You will have excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent editing, copywriting, and proofreading skills
- You will have experience with several design platforms for designing videos, images and infographics such as Photoshop, Premiere and InDesign
- Experience with dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Be able to work effectively to tight deadlines across multiple projects, ensuring all content represents the organisations key messages online
- You will have the ability to work effectively within a team and have a pro-active approach to help and work collaboratively across departments
To apply for this role, please provide your CV and supporting statement (400-500 words) and then we will be shortlisting candidates.
Any shortlisted candidates will then be required to complete a short task.
Closing date for applications is 15th of October
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.