TPP is currently working with a professional medical membership organisation. They are seeking to hire a Digital Officer for a 12 month duration.
This is a hybrid digital role and you will perform a variety of tasks, duties and responsibilities around implementing our client's digital marketing strategy, maximising visits from existing and new website users, engaging with our client's members and increasing loyalty amongst their membership base.
The role holder will also be responsible for working on digital production projects including building landing pages and being involved in building new digital products (apps/tablet/mobile etc) and ensuring that our client's brand is strengthened demonstrating commitment to new technology.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- To add new content onto our client's websites and app within the agreed service level.
- To review existing content on the site and remove and amend where appropriate.
- To develop and test new online tools, services and functions (web/mobile/tablet/app) using Agile methodology to support the digital strategy and overall marketing strategy.
- To create new e-learning modules.
- To create and send email campaigns including the selection of data, campaign build, testing, transmission and post-campaign analysis.
- To track, analyse and report on all online activity.
- To manage projects to achieve the above in line with the our client's project management methodology.
Your experience will include :
- Extremely IT literate with a natural flair for digital technology.
- Experience of content management systems, website development, email marketing, google analytics and other digital technologies.
- Proven experience in digital marketing including web, email, search, mobile and analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in dealing with both staff and customers at all levels.