Are you a Email Marketing expert looking a new opportunity?
If the answer is yes. We have a great opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager to work with a leading international professional body for Accountant Technicians who represent over 150,000 professionals.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to drive the development of all the organisation's email and SMS communications to all audiences, ensuring their brand is visible, respected and valued and to position them as a partner with authority. To deliver and manage all email automation for all of the organisation's audiences, including prospect nurturing and conversion, payment emails, registration emails and application emails
You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager and Wider Marketing team and be the go-to expert when it comes to all things related to their email marketing strategy.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To drive the development of all their email and SMS communications to all audiences, ensuring their brand is visible, respected and valued and to position them as a partner with authority.
- To deliver and manage all email automation for all of their audiences, including prospect nurturing and conversion, payment emails, registration emails and application emails
- As the Email Marketing Manager, you will deliver and manage all email automation requirements for the organisation's projects
- To manage email campaigns that support key business KPIs, such as new student registrations
- Manage their use of HubSpot emails and communication workflows. Ensure they are optimising their use of the system and keep up to date with any new features they develop.
- Regularly monitor the organisation's email communications, utilising email performance metrics and Google Analytics insights, and report on this on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Strategic planning of prospect customer journeys, which contribute to their growth strategy
- Act as an internal consultant working with the organisation's colleagues on the appropriateness of communications, especially channels and messages, for achieving objectives.
Your experience will include:
- You will have a proven track record and advanced knowledge of using Email Service Providers
- Advanced knowledge of email trends and best practice
- Strong knowledge of email automation
- As the Email Marketing Manager, you will have good knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practice
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and key email metrics
- Strong understanding of using a CRM system
- Strong understanding of internal brand engagement
- Good understanding of marketing campaign management
- Confident user of Microsoft Office 365 - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking organisation who truly care about their employees and whose international work around important subjects such as social mobility has a massive impact on people's lives.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a 400-500-word cover letter ensuring that you're highlighting how your skills and experience relate to the responsibilities listed above.
Closing date for applications is 27th of May 2022 with the first interview stage taking place week commencing 6th of June 2022 and second and final interviews being held week commencing 13th of June 2022.
We look forward to receiving your applications
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.