With a flexible hybrid working pattern on offer and 2 days of your choice at their head office based in the City of London, this is an excellent opportunity for an Events Officer to join a dynamic membership body for grant making charities on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months.
As Events Officer, you will play a key role in supporting the team to build on their reputation for providing challenging, relevant, and engaging events. The events programme includes a range of learning and development, networking events, and forums and provides a platform for members to undertake professional development and share best practice.
Currently, the events programme is being hosted online but they are expecting to start delivering in person events toward the end of this year.
- Planning, scheduling and organising all events including online sessions, ensuring the smooth running, delivery and co-ordination of delegates, speakers and other content providers
- Hosting events online (Zoom) and face to face
- Marketing of events including drafting content and updating the website and internal documents
- Work with their senior Marketing and Communications Manager to ensure events are marketed accordingly, maintaining accurate and up to date information on their website and across booking platforms such as Eventbrite
- Ensuring accurate data capture and recording on their CRM database.
- Communicating with network convenors, speakers, venues and third parties
- Delegate management
- Event evaluation analysis and reporting
You will have excellent experience planning, scheduling and delivering face to face and virtual events across a range of platforms and technologies, with excellent organisational and skills who can manage and work to tight deadlines. You will be self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to engage with members, speakers and other providers to drive and develop content and gather data and feedback to monitor success of their events and seminars.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative working environment where you can develop and enhance your skills alongside a dedicated team.
We are open to receiving applications from candidates who may not have all the experience outlined above but can demonstrate experience in an events administration role, ability to pick up new systems easily and with a drive and passion to learn and develop in the role.
They are accepting applications on a rolling basis and so please apply with your CV as soon as possible with your interest.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.