This exciting permanent Finance and Operations Assistant role offers hybrid and flexible working (2 days a week in the office), opportunity for career progression and development in a charity that find, fund and build the most promising charities working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
In your new role you will be responsible for ensuring the accounting system is up-to-date and accurate and that transactions are recorded correctly on it.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the supplier and customer ledgers
- Processing expense claims
- Recording bank transactions on the accounting system
- Setting up payments on online banking
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing credit card statements and supporting documents
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts including the month-end process
- Supporting the HR team with a range of administrative duties, including supporting with recruitment (managing applications, co-ordinating interviews etc.)
- Supporting the upload of payroll data to our pension provider
- General administrative duties to support the Operations team and wider organisation.
- Anticipated split of duties will be 70% in finance and 30% supporting HR and other operational duties.
To excel in this role, you will have proven experience in a Finance Assistant role and have an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy.
Your new organisation will offer you a range of benefits including 28 days plus BH's, Employee assistance programme, Interest-free season ticket loan and more!
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to [email protected]
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.