This is an immediate start on going permanent Finance Officer role working for an international mission and development organisation based in South West London. Reporting to the Director of Finance the successful Finance Officer is required to support the operational processes of the team as well as the financial reporting.
The day to day duties of the Finance Officer include;
- Processing accounts payable invoices including payment runs
- Complete foreign currency payment runs
- Process credit card payments
- Complete bank and supplier statement reconciliation
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly management accounts
- Prepare quarterly reports for Board and SMG
- Complete monthly payroll changes including pension auto enrolment, taxation and NI
- Record and process all income including Grants
- Record all transactions including ones related to overseas projects
- Record Gift Aid claims and process HMRC claims
Applicants for the position of Finance Officer must have experience in a similar role ideally within a charity/NFP organisation. Experience of working with an accounting system such as Quickbooks is essential, as is working knowledge of Excel. Understanding of accounting principles and compliance related to the charity sector if essential.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Officer through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to [email protected]
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.