I am working with a well established Children's charity who are seeking to appoint a new Head of Finance on a permanent basis. Due to the current post holder moving overseas a requirement for an experienced finance lead has arisen to be apart of a small, well run organisation. The Head of Finance will report directly into the Director of Finance and Resources and be responsible for all financial reporting and finance management, working with budget holders across the organisation.
- Responsible for reporting and working with budget holders to produce annual forecasts
- Improve current business reporting processes
- Work closely with budget holders and Directors ensuring informed of all important financial matters
- Manage Finance Officer and ensure they are supported with day to day leadership
- Take lead on new accounting software implementation and ensuring rollout across the organisation runs smoothly and monitor any issues in the transition
- Manage the risk register and financial controls
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts, lead on year end and audits
- Work closely with HR to oversea outsourced payroll and internal benefits
To be considered the for Head of Finance position you will need to have worked within a similar sized organisation of around £4m turnover. A proven track record of financial reporting, budgets, year end audit and direct liaison with key stakeholders is a must. The Head of Finance must hold an accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ACMA or overseas equivalent and charity experience is desirable. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.