I am working with a well known charity who focus on ending child poverty across the UK and internationally seeking to appoint a Head of Financial Reporting. This position is a vital part of the Finance team managing a team of 4 Management and Assistant Management Accountants. The Head of Financial Reporting also overseas the global finance team working across 5 countries across the globe having responsibility for financial planning, management accounting, analysis and reporting.
- Manage and oversea the quarterly financial reports and monitor cashflow and expenditure trackers
- Review monthly financial statements and ensure management pack is created on time
- Take lead on managing the year end audit and liaising directly with external auditors
- Work closely with the national and international finance teams ensuring audits are completed accurately
- Review financial reports and donor portfolios
- Analyse financial data by producing stats identifying income and spend data patterns accordingly and ensuring any errors are dealt with
- Responsible for budgets and donor contracts
The Head of Financial Reporting needs to have experience of leading external statutory audits and preparing accounts. Ideally you would be part qualified or workings towards their ACCA or CIMA equivalent and must have experience within the charity and not-for-profit sector. The Head of Financial Reporting must have worked within an NGO organisation and be familiar with overseeing multiple finance teams across the UK and overseas.
This permanent role is to start as soon as possible and this role will be working onsite 5 days a week in Cambridgeshire. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to [email protected]
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.