Are you currently a Head of HR looking for your next challenge?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a membership body that has over 21,000 members.
They are looking to recruit a Head of HR Operations - Learning & Development in a permanent full time position.
You will be joining a small but busy team and lead the strategic support across the organisation for HR.
The client offers an excellent hybrid working policy which will see you split your time between there office in the city London and working remotely.
To be considered for the role you will be MCIPD qualified or a chartered fellow. The Head of HR Operations will have knowledge and experience of success in a senior HR position and a proven background in improving organisations.
Salary & Benefits
- £67,279 - £75,141 per annum
- 28 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Several other benefits including enhanced employee assistance programme, health and wellbeing as well as travel assistance.
To deliver a professional and efficient HR operational function which includes the overseeing of our learning and development, payroll, policies and procedures, data protection, recognition award, and performance evaluation systems to support the strategic objectives.
- Assist the Director of HR in developing and implementing successful strategies for engaging and working with senior managers and other employees in the management of change and attainment of good HR practice.
- Lead on the learning and development, payroll, recognition awards, and the performance evaluation system.
- Assist with the management and the development of the HR system.
- Develop, maintain, and constantly review the staff induction and performance management processes to ensure that it meets the needs of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain a Learning and Development Strategy aligned to current and future needs.
- Initiate talent management strategies to develop the future the leaders.
- Develop the annual learning and development programme in line with strategic, departments, team, and individual requirements.
- Leading on all learning development across the organisation
- Managing HR projects from inception to completion
- Oversea, review policy and procedures development
Application deadline to client - 10am on Monday 27th November
Interview - Face to face on Wednesday 6th December
Please note you will need to submit an Application Form, Cover Letter, CV and Diversity Monitoring Form as part of the application process if you wish to move forward.
If you are interested in applying for this through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.